Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Not safe or suitable for children (0-12 years)
Check in is anytime after 3PM
The following are required by city ordinance:
- Must be 25 years old to rent
- No outdoor amplified music 24 hours per day
- No more than 6 registered guests overnight
- No more than 10 people on property at anytime
- Total of 3 cars allowed at property
- Signatures of all registered guests required at check in
- No parties or events can be held at the home
- Trash must be kept in supplied receptacles out of public view
- Quiet time after 10 pm (no noise at all can be heard at the property line)
- No Smoking allowed on the property (including the house, yard, swimming pool, etc. All smoking must be done off the property.) If evidence of smoking found, a $250 fee will be charged.
All potential guests must acknowledge and commit to the above requirements prior to acceptance of rental.
Upon check out, please make sure that all of your dishes have been placed in the dishwasher and start the dishwasher before leaving. Take all trash and recycling out to the cans provided. There is no need to strip beds but if you want to start a load of towels, it is always appreciated! If you do wish to wash towels, please wash colors and whites separately. When you are ready to leave, just text us and we'll stop by to lock up.
Palm Springs takes a lot of interest in vacation homes and has an ordinance that prohibits amplification of outdoor music. This ordinance also limits the number of people that can be on the property both overnight and in the daytime. This property has an occupancy limit of (6) persons overnight and is allowed (10) persons during the day. Trash and recycling must remain in the proper receptacle as provided. If you have additional trash, please let us know and we can advise on proper disposal. These rules help to keep a peaceful balance between our guests and full time residents (both of which we hold in high regard). We try to stay on good terms with all the neighbors and have come to realize that a little respect goes a long way. Everyone's peaceful enjoyment is important to us. So please enjoy yourselves while being mindful of the others around you.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
An appointment is made with the guests and they are met at the home.
Guests are met at the home by our concierge and provided with a tour of the property. Then, guests are given the keys and are able to enjoy the home privately during their stay. Host Palm Springs is available during the guests stay for any issues or questions they may have about the area.